Welcome to Rangitikei Farmstay
RF is an award winning Farmstay and is rated “Excellent” on Trip Adviser
Nestled in the heart of the Rangitikei district, Andrew and Kylie Stewart would like to welcome you to Rangitikei Farmstay (RF). This is part of the family farm, Tyrone, which has been farmed by the Stewart family for over 110 years, making RF a truly authentic New Zealand farm experience.
Why RF is a "Must do Kiwi Experience!"
- RF is part of a 630 hectare authentic working farm that has been in the Stewart family since 1901.The farm currently runs 2500 Romney sheep & 300 Angus cattle
- RF is home to The Mudder and also The Mini Mudder
- RF offers guests the chance to interact and get up close and personal with a wide range of friendly animals
- RF is located in the heart of the Rangitikei district, half way between Wellington & Taupo, 10 minutes off State Highway 1 & 3
- RF welcomes day trips for School’s, Tour groups and Buses to experience life on a real working farm
- RF can sleep up to 18 guests in a range of accommodation options
- RF accommodation is filled with old relics that help tell the story of the property’s history from the last century
- RF offers a wide range of activities both on and off the farm
- RF offers catering and self catering options as well as lovely cafes and restaurants 10 minutes away
- RF guests staying the night can enjoy some activities for free
- RF offers stunning 360 degree views and scenery, perfect for amazing photo opportunties
- RF is a great place to experience, no matter the season. Open 12 months of the year, there is always lots to see and do
- RF offers kids under 2 years old to stay and play for free
- RF is private and only takes one booking at a time
We look forward to welcoming you to the farm soon!
What guests are saying about RF
“An amazing place!”
— Susan Murray – Radio NZ
“Just wanted to say thanks for your great service and one of our best stays in New Zealand!”
— Jimit & Rati – Sydney, Australia
“You made us feel so welcome! We loved your home cooking! Such a tranquil place in a fantastic setting. Definitely one of the highlights of our trip to New Zealand”
— The Larkworthy family, Devon, England.
“A true kiwi experience, I didn’t want to leave! Thank you!”
— Theresa Remmel, Germany
“You live in paradise”
— Henning & Chissi, Germany