RF meal options
- Catered options include: breakfast, High tea, BBQ lunch/dinner and campfire pudding
(PLEASE NOTE: minimum numbers apply and meals by arrangement only)
- Self cater at the Bunkhouse
- Eat out at local cafes or restaurants close by
Self catering options:
- All guests have full access to the Bunkhouse kitchen area.This includes a microwave, small cook top, large 4 burner gas BBQ with lid and gas hob, cutlery, plates and platters, outdoor table & chairs and extensive covered deck.
- Don’t want to stay the night but want to enjoy a function at the Bunkhouse. You are welcome to use our self catering facilities. Contact us for more details.
Self catering guests should note, there is no oven inside the Bunkhouse and guests are required to leave the Bunkhouse as they find it otherwise will incur a cleaning fee of $75.
A selection of breakfast goodies will be provided at the Bunkhouse for you to help yourself to.
Price: $15 per person
Gourmet burgers, fruit platter and fresh homemade baking
Price: $25 per adult, $15 per child (minimum of 6 adults)
BBQ meats, potatoes (new or gratin), roast vegetable salad & green salad
Price: $30 per adult, $20 per child (minimum of 6 adults)
Enjoy sitting around a camp fire toasting marshmallows on sticks and bananas stuffed with chocolate.
Price: $10 per person
Relax at the Bunkhouse & Farm Museum amongst the beautiful RF gardens and experience the unique and rustic RF High Tea.
Includes freshly made scones, slices, sandwiches, tea and coffee plus all of the rustic and vintage touches.
Price: $25 per person (minimum of 15 people)
Please note: Children are considered 12 years and under
Off Farm meal options:
We recommended the following cafes and restaurants. These are located in or close to Marton (10 minutes away) as well as New World and Countdown supermarkets.
- Sugar Plum Cafe: Awesome cafe food and coffee situated in a rural setting
- The Lounge Cafe: Amazing Pizza’s and a selection of other yummy food and coffee
- The Marton Club Hotel: Beautiful main meals & desserts and a selection of quality NZ wine and beer