If you choose to stay the night with us, you are able to see and do some activities for FREE!
Free Activities include:
- Get up close and personal the large range of friendly animals; Dude and Beau the miniature ponies, Charlie Brown our farm hack, a collection of black & white sheep, chickens, Ratbag the Goat, Porky the Jack Russell and Snow and Mud the cats
- Watch a stunning sunset from your room or from the picnic table
- Enjoy a tour of the gardens
- Pick yourself and enjoysome fresh produce from the orchard and large vegetable / herb gardens
- Experience the bright stars in the purest dark skies
- Listen and watch the many birds that live in the bush and large gardens which surround your accommodation
- Take a short walk down the driveway and chill out at the RF dam. Enjoy the beautiful waterfall, fire pit and ducks
- Take a self guided walk to see the Glow worms only 5 minutes walk from your accommodation
- Enjoy a self guided farm walk up to the picnic table where you can enjoy mountain to sea views. Pass sheep and cows along the way
- Take the opportunity to create lots of memories by taking stunning photos of the views, large gardens, birds, friendly animals or perhaps some of the action of a real working farm
What guests are saying about RF
“Great food, great setting, great hosts and friendly animals. Thank you for providing such a wonderful place to create some great memories”
— Angela and Justin, Sydney.
“Thank you for an unforgetable vacation on your farm!”
— Alex and Laura, San Francisco.
“Lovely family holiday. Kids loved the animals”
— Barry & Helen, Christchurch