Nestled in the heart of the Rangitikei district, Andrew and Kylie Stewart would like to welcome you to Rangitikei Farmstay (RF).
The farm "Tyrone" has been farmed by the Stewart family for over 110 years, making RF truly an authentic New Zealand farm experience.
WHY RF IS A "MUST DO KIWI EXPERIENCE!"
- RF is part of a working farm consisting of 1560 acres, running approximately 2000 sheep & 300 cattle
- RF has a wide range of friendly animals for you to get up close and personal with
- RF can sleep up to 19 guests in a range of different accommodation options
- RF has a farm museum
- RF has a large swimming pool (currently closed)
- RF offers a wide range of activities both on and off the farm
- RF offers catering and self catering options
- RF guests staying the night can enjoy some activities for FREE
- RF offers kids under 2 years old to stay and play for FREE
- RF is private and provides the perfect spot for you to escape to
- RF is located in the heart of the Rangitikei district, half way between Wellington & Taupo, 10 minutes off State Highway 1 & 3
- RF is one of the closest accommodation options to Orlando Country
March 2013: The RF Lake has been developed. Watch this space for new activities!
WHAT GUESTS ARE SAYING ABOUT RF
"Just wanted to say thanks for your great service and one of our best stays in New Zealand!"
Jimit & Rati - Sydney, Australia
"You made us feel so welcome! We loved your home cooking! Such a tranquil place in a fantastic setting. Definitely one of the highlights of our trip to New Zealand"
The Larkworthy family, Devon, England.
"A true kiwi experience, I didn't want to leave! Thank you!"
Theresa Remmel, Germany
"You live in paradise"
Henning & Chissi, Germany