A unique place to make memories!
The Bunkhouse is part of the original “Tyrone” homestead. Over 30 years ago, one quarter of the building was picked up and moved into the “backyard” for the new homestead to be built.
In 2008, Andrew and Kylie began restoring the remains of the original house. Today it contains memorabilia from over 115 years of “Tyrone’s” farming history.
Features of the Bunkhouse:
- Located within our large and established gardens
- Sleeps up to 12 people in two separate bunk rooms with comfortable new mattresses and quality fresh linen
- Stay the night & enjoy some Activities for free
- Extensive covered deck with clear sides for meals or relaxation no matter the weather
- Memorabilia from over 115 years of “Tyrones” farming history
- Kitchenette including fridge, microwave, pots, pans… enough to feed a crowd
- Large 4 burner BBQ (with lid and gas hob)
- Heat pump in main living area and separate heaters in bunk rooms
- Couch area
- Free View TV
- DVD library
- Selection of board games
- Kids & adult books
- Playstation 2
- Sing star
- Bathroom block directly outside consisting of three separate toilets and showers
- You would not share The Bunkhouse with other guests
- Under 2’s are free with porta cot /high chair provided
- Check in is from 4 pm and check out 12 noon
- All meals and activities are to be booked at the time of your booking