If you choose to stay the night with us, you are able to see and do some activities for FREE!
Free Activities include:
- Hand feed the large range of friendly animals; Dude and Beau the miniature ponies, Charlie Brown and Frankie the horses, a collection of black & white sheep, chickens, Ratbag the Goat, Porky the Jack Russell and Mud the cat
- Collect the freshly laid eggs from the chicken house and have them for your breakfast
- Pick yourself and enjoy the fresh produce from the orchard and large vegetable & herb gardens. Have this with your eggs for breakfast, you can’t get any fresher than that!
- Enjoy a self guided farm walk, up to the picnic table where you can enjoy mountain to sea views. Pass sheep and cattle along the way and stop at the famous tree that is described by guests as something similar from “The Hobbit”.
- Watch a stunning sunset from your room or from the picnic table
- Enjoy a tour of the gardens
- Experience the bright stars in the purest dark skies
- Listen and watch the many birds that live in the bush and large gardens which surround your accommodation
- Take a short walk down the driveway and chill out at the RF dam. Enjoy the beautiful waterfall, fire pit and ducks
- Take a self guided walk to see the Glow worms only 5 minutes walk from your accommodation
- Take the opportunity to create lots of memories by taking stunning photos of the views, large gardens, birds, friendly animals or perhaps some of the action of a real working farm
What guests are saying about RF
“Great food, great setting, great hosts and friendly animals. Thank you for providing such a wonderful place to create some great memories”
— Angela and Justin, Sydney.
“Thank you for an unforgetable vacation on your farm!”
— Alex and Laura, San Francisco.
“Lovely family holiday. Kids loved the animals”
— Barry & Helen, Christchurch