By joining two of passions together; helping others and creating gardens, Kylie now offers in person and zoom garden consultations. While her formal study was in education, for the last 15 years she has successfully designed and created a large garden which people from all over the world have enjoyed.
While we love the process of creating gardens, we know others don’t and often lack the key ingredients to create a garden which we believe is a clear vision and a practical step by step action plan. That is where Kylie can help you either design a new garden from scratch or give some new life to an existing area.
Ideally, Kylie would visit your garden in person to gain a clear vision and create a practical plan for you. If this isn’t possible due to distance and time, we can also get the same results through phone or Zoom consultations.
- Through email, share with us your current garden space and any vision or goals you have. (It’s totally fine to have no ideas, that’s our job!) We will cover off your likes/ dislikes, what suits your home / family / location /style/ budget / time restraints.
- Together we will schedule an onsite visit, phone call or Zoom meeting where Kylie will offer practical solutions that will include ideas around both hardscaping (non-living elements) and landscaping (living elements). Hardscaping looks at placement of fences, paths, retaining walls, steps, pergolas and more. Landscaping ideas consist of what plants to use and where, how to place them and how to take care of them.
- Kylie can make suggestions as to where you source your plants from or if you prefer, can source these for you. We can even arrange them to be planted for you.
- All of Kylie’s ideas will be shared with you in person as well as an email outlining your next steps.
- All clients receive an optional complimentary garden tour of Rangitikei Farmstay, to gain inspiration around design, planting and hardscaping. This will also include coffee and fresh muffins at The Bunkhouse.
Kylie is truly passionate about helping you create a garden you can be proud of. Please feel free to ask any questions or check out photos of our gardens on our website, Instagram or Facebook pages.
I hope to create your dream garden with you soon!
Consultation price 1: Up to one hour: $150 (minimum charge)
Additional consultation and implementation: $75 per hour