We would love to share our slice of paradise with you!
- A unique and authentic venue, halfway between Wellington & Taupo
- Situated on a large working sheep and beef farm that has been in the Stewart family since 1901
- Located in a gorgeous setting with stunning rural views
- A range of accommodations, all filled with rustic charm, for up to 18 people
- We generally only take one booking at a time
- Prices start at $40 for kids and $60 for adults
- Experience a wide range of activities both on and off the farm
- Flexible options such as catering and self-catering meals
- Embrace the free activities that are available when you stay
- Rated Excellent on Trip Adviser and Google reviews
Top 10 things to experience during your stay:
- Take a 30-minute walk to the picnic table and enjoy the incredible mountain to sea views. Enjoy a drink here and watch the sunset
- Meet and feed the friendly farm animals
- Enjoy a drink on the covered deck with your family and friends
- Meet a forth generation farmer / food producer
- Take a walk around the large gardens and take in the stunning views
- Take home some goodies from our farm. Perhaps some fresh strawberries, lanolin hand cream or plants from our nursery
- Enjoy a delicious meal with produce freshly picked from the vegetable and herb gardens
- Watch as the Woodpigeons, Kingfisher and Tui birds enjoy the gardens and native bush that surrounds us
- Cycle the many awesome loops directly on our doorstep. The scenery will blow your mind!
- Take a guided walk around our farm. Your photos are guaranteed to look like a postcard.
We hope to welcome you!
Your hosts: Andrew, Kylie, Hannah & Charlotte Stewart
COVID – 19: Please rest assured that if you make a booking with us and we are unable to accommodate you due to levels changing / restrictions, your booking is fully refundable or transferable.