- A private & original 120-year-old cottage renovated in 2021
- Four bedrooms, sleeping up to 8 guests. Two spacious rooms with a queen bed in each, and two smaller rooms with single/trundler beds.
- Four new E-Bikes and great biking options are included in your stay
- A cozy lounge with an open fire (wood supplied) and heat pump for the cooler months
- Soak in the very unique, large & beautiful outside bath under the stars
- Bathroom areas include a luxurious Methven Satin Jet shower, large vanity with a heated towel rail and wall-mounted heater, and a separate toilet
- Some pantry basics are supplied, as well as homemade muesli, pick-your-own garden herbs & a selection of tea and coffee
- Full kitchen facilities including a Nespresso coffee machine, oven, microwave, and weber BBQ
- Four e-bikes available for hire
- Set privately in a gorgeous Valley surrounded by trees, native bush, and birds
- Sunny deck, including a gorgeous cane egg chair, and couch
- A large outside picnic table is directly out the kitchen door
- A fully fenced, large flat lawn
- Brazier and firewood for you to enjoy an outdoor fire
- Enjoy a marked farm & bush walk with mountain-to-sea views
- Discover our special picnic table to watch the sunrise or sunset
- Enjoy the outdoor games provided
- Porta cot, highchair, kids’ toys, and books provided
- Walk/run or bike (BYO bike or hire our E-bikes) the stunning Tutaenui Reservoir at the end of our road
- Discover the new and incredible Marton Playground (10 minutes from the farm)
- Easy self-check-in from 2 pm, check out at 10am
All bookings for The Cottage must be made through Airbnb, click here.
Base rate: $260 per night, for upto two people, $60 per extra person/night. This includes use of our four E-bikes. Under 1’s are free of charge. Our standard minimum stay is two nights. However over long wekeends, Easter, Christmas and the New Year period, we require a three night stay.
” This is one of my favourite places to go in New Zealand. Best Farmstay!” – Rowena, Wellington
“Thank you so, so much for a truly beautiful stay. You have something very special going on here, with a combination of an amazing location, peace, tranquility, prettiness, your amazing sense of style, and perfect hospitality…a blend of friendliness, helpfulness, and leaving people be. My family says I have a gift for finding exceptional places to stay, and that now includes your place!” – Susan, Auckland.
“The absolute best Farmstay in the region. Kylie and her family were so accommodating and had everything that we could think of ready to go! The farm and the experiences are beautiful and The Cottage for our stay was amazingly presented” – Matt, Australia
“I want to live here – just amazing!” – Julie, Wellington